The Huron Room - large private hot tub!
May - October: Single $209 / Double $234
November - April: Single $184 / Double $209
This room is upstairs in the main house.
This room now has a huge jetted tub - an in-room hot tub for two!
This room has delicious new paint, a beautiful wood bed, new
nightstands, and a love-seat sofa-sleeper that converts to an
extra-long twin bed. It also has a beautiful small antique Japanese
chest (kodansu) over which hangs a lovely Japanese scroll. This is a
delightful room in the oldest part of the house. Walk up an original
stairway to this large, secluded room. This room has a queen-size
bed, and an alcove with a writing desk and chair by the window. A
door opens to a private, outside balcony overlooking the front yard,
with a sitting bench and a view of the Flatirons. Satellite TV is
THE BATHROOM HAS BEEN COMPLETELY REMODELED!
It now features a huge whirlpool tub, beautiful tile, a pedestal sink,
oil-rubbed bronze fixtures, and a skylight. The tub has a large
oval shower-curtain rod that encloses the entire tub to create a large
An alternate view of the room, looking toward the bathroom, showing
the door to the balcony at the left, and the loveseat.
Amenities included are:
- Our cookie jar, which is always filled with fresh homemade
shortbread butter cookies - great with fresh tea or coffee
- unlimited tea service - we feature over
thirty different loose-leaf teas and herbals, or great fresh-ground
- high-speed internet access via WIFI or USB throughout the inn
- two guest computers with high-speed internet and print, scan,
fax, and copy capability
- individual in-room air conditioning
- a full-service, organic breakfast in our beautiful dining room
(or in your room) featuring fresh fruit, an entrée (an
egg dish, or pancakes, or french toast, etc., or eggs to
order), home-baked sweet breads, homemade granola, yogurt with
berries, toast with wonderful jams, and the finest coffee and
- wonderful beds and bedding (Gary always says "A B&B
ought to have good beds and a good breakfast!")
- organic cotton sheets from Coyuchi - crisp and elegant
- abundant fresh flowers and delightful art and furnishings
- kind, friendly, and laid-back innkeepers and staff - many
guests consider the Rose their second home
- natural bath products from Shikai and soap from Kiss My Face in
- fresh filtered water - Boulder get its water from its own
glacier (Arapahoe Glacier)
- free local or toll-free calls in the room
Huron Peak, elevation: 14,003 ft, photographed from Missouri
Mountain. Huron Peak is in the Sawatch Range.
(Photograph courtesy of
Bill Middlebrook and www.14ers.com. ©1989-2005 - Bill Middlebrook.
All rights reserved.)