Eco Hotel located in the Heart of Boulder, Colorado
- Via Public Roads - No Tolls
Directions from Denver International Airport (DIA) to the Briar Rose Bed and Breakfast Inn,
on the corner of Arapahoe Avenue and 22nd Street in Boulder, Colorado.
Directions from DIA to our Boulder Hotel via Public Roads - No Tolls
44 miles / 1 hour (up to 1 hour 20 minutes in traffic.)
This route is not much longer, but has much more traffic and lower speed limits.
Denver International Airport
Arriving at Briar Rose Bed & Breakfast Inn, 2151 Arapahoe Ave. Boulder
Print these directions for easy reference!
- The airport exit puts you onto Pena Blvd.
- Follow Pena Blvd. for about 11 miles.
- Take the exit for I-70 West.
- Keep right at the fork to continue toward I-70 W, and merge onto I-70 W.
- Take exit 279 to merge onto I-270 W "to Ft. Collins".
- Follow signs for US-36 to Boulder.
- Stay on Hwy-36 all the way into Boulder (approximately 21 miles)
where it stops being a freeway and becomes 28th Street.
- At the 2nd Traffic Light turn left onto Arapahoe.
- Go one-half mile (past 2 more traffic lights - the road will
narrow to two lanes after the 2nd light) to 22nd Street.
Turn right onto 22nd Street, and immediately left into the Briar Rose
brick parking lot.
- Driving time should be approximately 1 hour, to 1 hour 20 minutes, depending on traffic.
View Larger Map
Click for Information about Boulder