Home | Recipes
Previous Recipe | Next Recipe
Apple Spice Loaf
Cook time: 40—45 minutes
Temp: 400 F
- 1 ½ c flour
- ½ t baking soda
- ½ t ground cinnamon
- ¼ t baking powder
- ¼ t nutmeg
- 2 egg whites, slightly beaten
- ¾ c brown sugar, packed
- ¾ c apple, peeled and finely shredded (or applesauce)
- 3 T canola oil
- ½ t orange zest
- In small mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add dry to wet, stirring until just moist.
- Spread batter in pan and bake at 400F for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes and then store overnight (wrapped) in refrigerator.