Home | Recipes
Previous Recipe | Next Recipe
Lavender Lemon Blueberry Muffins
Cook time: 25—30 minutes
Temp: 350 F
- ½ c butter
- 1 ½ c sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 t vanilla
- 2 t lemon zest
- 2 c flour
- 2 t baking powder
- ¼ t salt
- ½ c milk
- 2 c blueberries
- 1 t dried lavender blossoms
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Cream butter and 1 cup sugar in large bowl.
- Add eggs to mixture one at a time.
- Add lemon zest and vanilla.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt in separate bowl.
- Add dry to wet a little at a time, alternating with milk, until just moist.
- Fold in blueberries and lavender.
- Spoon into muffin tins (or pan) and bake for 25—30 minutes at 350.
- Whisk lemon juice and remaining sugar to form glaze; pour over hot muffins.
- Let cool and remove from tins.