Home | Recipes
Previous Recipe | Next Recipe
Raisin Rosemary Muffins
Cook time: 20 minutes
Temp: 350 F
- ¾ c milk
- ½ c raisins (traditionally golden)
- 1 t dried rosemary
- ¼ c butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 ½ c all purpose flour
- 2/3 c cane sugar
- 2 t baking powder
- ¼ t salt
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 T cane sugar
- Heat first 3 ingredients together to just below boiling.
- Remove from heat and let stand 2 minutes.
- Add butter, stirring until melted.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Combine flour, 2/3 c sugar, baking powder, and salt in large bowl.
- Make well in center of mixture.
- Combine milk mixture with egg, and add to flour mixture, stirring until just moist.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin pans, and sprinkle evenly with 1 T sugar.
- Bake muffins at 350 F for 20 minutes.