Home | Recipes
Previous Recipe | Next Recipe
Cook time: 50 minutes
Temp: 325° F
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar (use 1 ½ cup if at sea level)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, thawed (either 10oz or 16oz package)
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Center the oven rack, preheat oven to 325° F and oil loaf pans
(we use canola oil spray)
- Sift the dry ingredients together.
- Combine the eggs, oil, vanilla, and strawberries including juice
and add to the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the nuts.
- Fill pans 2/3 full (so they don't overflow when baking.)
- Bake at 325° F until tester comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- Makes 4 small or 2 large loaves.