The Redcloud Room
May - October: Single $154 / Double $179
November - April: Single $129 / Double $154
This room is upstairs in the main house.
This is a charming room, upstairs in the oldest part of the house. It
features a queen bed, a small alcove with an armchair and a writing
desk, overlooking the garden. The private bath has a skylight, a
beautiful tile floor, and a pedestal sink. (Please Note: The
bathroom is not directly connected to the room. The bathroom is
private, not shared, but it is across the hall. It shares the same
key as the room. Bathrobes are provided.) The room has a closet and a
beautiful oak chest-of-drawers (in an alcove in the near right corner,
which isn't shown.) It was used as our meditation room for three
years. Satellite TV is provided.
Please note: The bathroom is not directly connected to the room. The bathroom is private (not shared), but it is across the hall.
This is the beautiful bathroom, with a pedestal sink, a tile
floor, and an openable skylight, making it especially light.
Please Note: This bathroom is not directly connected to the
The bathroom is private (not shared), but it is across the hall.
Amenities at this Green Boulder Hotel include:
- Our cookie jar, which is always filled with fresh homemade
shortbread butter cookies - great with fresh tea or coffee
- unlimited tea service - we feature over
thirty different loose-leaf teas and herbals, or great fresh-ground
- high-speed internet access via WIFI or USB throughout the inn
- two guest computers with high-speed internet and print, scan,
fax, and copy capability
- individual in-room air conditioning
- a full-service, organic breakfast in our beautiful dining room
(or in your room) featuring fresh fruit, an entrée (an
egg dish, or pancakes, or french toast, etc., or eggs to
order), home-baked sweet breads, homemade granola, yogurt with
berries, toast with wonderful jams, and the finest coffee and
- wonderful beds and bedding (Gary always says "A B&B
ought to have good beds and a good breakfast!")
- organic cotton sheets from Coyuchi - crisp and elegant
- abundant fresh flowers and delightful art and furnishings
- kind, friendly, and laid-back innkeepers and staff - many
guests consider the Rose their second home
- natural bath products from Shikai and soap from Kiss My Face in
- fresh filtered water - Boulder get its water from its own
glacier (Arapahoe Glacier)
- free local or toll-free calls in the room
Redcloud Peak, elevation: 14,034 ft., as seen from the summit of
Sunshine Peak. Redcloud Peak is in the San Juan mountain range.
(Photograph courtesy of Bill Middlebrook and www.14ers.com.
©1989-2005 - Bill Middlebrook. All rights reserved.)