The Shavano Room
May - October: Single $184 / Double $209
November - April: Single $159 / Double $184
This room is upstairs in the carriage house.
This room has beautiful new
paint, new carpet, and a remodeled bathroom. Big windows on two sides
and a king bed make this room wonderful for a romantic getaway.
Alternatively, this room can be configured with a pair of extra-long
twin beds upon request. A drop-leaf table with plenty of light
provides a romantic spot to enjoy tea and cookies, or work space for
the business traveler. The private bath has a shower. This room
shares a large balcony (with the Windom room) overlooking a patio and
gardens, providing a nice spot to hang out. Satellite TV is provided.
An alternate view of the room, looking toward the balcony.
Boulder Colorado Hotels Amenities include:
- Our cookie jar, which is always filled with fresh homemade
shortbread butter cookies - great with fresh tea or coffee
- unlimited tea service - we feature over
thirty different loose-leaf teas and herbals, or great fresh-ground
- high-speed internet access via WIFI or USB throughout the inn
- two guest computers with high-speed internet and print, scan,
fax, and copy capability
- individual in-room air conditioning
- a full-service, organic breakfast in our beautiful dining room
(or in your room) featuring fresh fruit, an entrée (an
egg dish, or pancakes, or french toast, etc., or eggs to
order), home-baked sweet breads, homemade granola, yogurt with
berries, toast with wonderful jams, and the finest coffee and
- wonderful beds and bedding (Gary always says "A B&B
ought to have good beds and a good breakfast!")
- organic cotton sheets from Coyuchi - crisp and elegant
- abundant fresh flowers and delightful art and furnishings
- kind, friendly, and laid-back innkeepers and staff - many
guests consider the Rose their second home
- natural bath products from Shikai and soap from Kiss My Face in
- fresh filtered water - Boulder get its water from its own
glacier (Arapahoe Glacier)
- free local or toll-free calls in the room
Mount Shavano, elevation: 14,229 ft, is part of the Sawatch Range,
west of the Arkansas River.
(Photograph courtesy of
Bill Middlebrook and www.14ers.com. ©1989-2005 - Bill Middlebrook.
All rights reserved.)