Guests at our Boulder, Colorado bed and breakfast inn start the day with a complete organic breakfast, including a fresh-fruit cup (we carefully select fresh fruits daily,) fresh-baked breads (sweet or savory, depending on the day), yogurt with raspberries, our fantastic homemade granola, toast, and an entree. House specialties include olive & sun-dried tomato tapenade, southwestern frittata, and homemade salsas. (Recipes have been featured in the Denver Post). Organic coffee and tea are freshly brewed. Breakfast is served either in our dining room or on the cheery sun porch, weather permitting. Arrangements can be made for in-room service.
We intend to cater (whenever we can) to any dietary needs a guest traveling to Boulder may have. We do not serve meat at the inn, and regularly prepare breakfasts that are safe for vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free, wheat-free, or gluten-free diets. (We have less experience with diabetic diets, but with your guidance we will work to meet your needs.) Please let us know at the time of reservation about your dietary needs, so that we may shop accordingly.
A typical breakfast features:
- Organic food!
- Pasture-raised eggs
- Grass-fed dairy
- Café-style, fair-trade, locally roasted coffee
- A wonderful selection of fine loose-leaf teas and herbals
- Home cooking to-order
- Orange juice
- A colorful bowl of fresh berries & fruit
- Fresh-baked breakfast bread or muffins
- Creamy yogurt (vanilla & plain)
- Homemade granola (we have a great granola recipe with lots of nuts, seeds, dried fruit, )
- An egg dish (frittata, quiche, or eggs scrambled with sautéed veggies and cheese)
- On alternate days, a sweet breakfast of pancakes, waffles, or French toast (eggs are always available, either in place of sweets, or as an add-on)
- Toast (sourdough, whole wheat, rye, or gluten-free)
- Wonderful jams
- We are happy to cater to your needs and desires!
Visit our RECIPES page for some free recipes. Enjoy!